Christy Ng's iconic canvas tote is an infinite source of celebration and story telling that constantly evolves thanks to the new designs and colour combinations offered each season. Christy Ng's Merdeka '22 capsule collection celebrates the independence of Malaysia as a nation. Depicted in classic map motif, the print commemorates the declaration of Malayan Independence at Dataran Merdeka or Independence Square. It was here that the Malaysian flag was hoisted for the first time at the stroke of midnight on 31st August 1957.
This eco-friendly tote bag is lined with water resistant coating and reinforced with canvas linings at the edge to keep your belongings safe. Add your name to the bag to make it uniquely yours or as a special gift to someone. Your unique name will be embroidered on one side of the bag while the CHRISTY NG brand logo will be printed on the other side. Kindly note that each individual bag is embroidered carefully by our skilled artisans and this process requires time and great attention to detail.
- Canvas, and other man made material
- Water resistant but not water proof
- Interior - 1 compartment
- 5.5" (W) x 15" (L) x 13" (H)
Please note that processing period for Embroidery/Add Name/Personalization is within 3 - 5 working days.
What fits inside?
Use a fabric cleaner to clean your bags, a toothbrush to remove dirt particles, and an eraser to remove dirt marks. For stain removal, use commercially available liquids to remove tough stains.
- We ship worldwide via DHL Express and Fedex International. International expedited shipping will take 2-5 working days. Shipping Fees will be calculated upon checkout.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties varies from country to country.
- Delivery is FREE within Malaysia for RM100 spend and above. A fee of RM10 will apply for purchases below RM100.
- Delivery within Malaysia via DHL E-Commerce/Pos Laju: 3-5 working days.
- For purchases with personalisation, please allow additional 7-14 working days for your orders to be shipped
We accept returns as long as the item purchased is not worn, not washed, not changed or damaged in any way.
Returns and exchanges must be done within a 30 days window. Postage in the event of a return is to be born by the buyer.
Strictly no returns for face masks, clearance items, products with name personalisation and gift cards.
Ethically sourced materials
Fine Metal Hardware
Premium Vegan Leather
Unique & Personalised